Support Stehekin Heritage!
Please Donate Now!
Your donation will help support our mission to protect,
perpetuate, enhance and share the
Our current projects:
- Reestablish access to campgrounds and trails along the primitive Upper Stehekin Valley Road. Our goal is to work with others to reopen the road to Cottonwood Camp enabling visitors of all ages and physical capabilities to visit the heart of the North Cascades.
- Require the National Park Service to abstain from continued land acquisition in the Lake Chelan National Recreation Area. Continued land acquisition undermines the potential for maintaining viable community life in the valley. Land acquisition must cease until the effects of continued land acquisition upon the Stehekin community are examined.
- Publish and distribute The Stehekin Valley Guide Book as a way to support Stehekin’s private businesses, inform the visitor of this grand area of recreational activities, places to stay and dine, and give insight into Stehekin life.
- Stehekin Heritage website update and collaboration with SunGraphic.com in order to reach out to our membership and the general public, informing of current issues that affect our lifestyle, living, and future.
- Stehekin heritage blog which encapsulates the lifestyle of the Stehekin Community by highlighting history, people, work and private businesses, plus many great photos of our beloved home.
- Reprinting of Glimpses of the Past by Carol Stone, a fascinating compilation of the early history of Stehekin settlement.
*If you prefer to donate by check, please mail your donation to:
PO BOX 1
Stehekin, Wa 98852
THANK YOU FOR YOUR
GENEROUS DONATION TO
SUPPORT STEHEKIN HERITAGE!
*Your donation is tax deductible.
(*Article V, Section 5 of the Stehekin Heritage Bylaws states:
“Sec. 5 A CONTRIBUTING MEMBER SHALL BE ANY PERSON WHO MAKES A DONATION TO STEHEKIN HERITAGE. A CONTRIBUTING MEMBER SHALL NOT BE A VOTING MEMBER.”)